Win Tickets To Meet Robbie This Summerby RetroFuzz Limited
Fancy meeting Robbie this summer?
Tweet a photo of one of the special cabs pictured below along with the hashtag #SamsungRobbie and you could win tickets to one of Robbie's Take The Crown Stadium Tour 2013 shows as well as the chance to meet the man himself, courtesy of tour sponsor Samsung!
You can also enter the competition by tapping an NFC-enabled phone on a special pad inside the cab door.
These terrific taxis will be roaming the streets of London, Glasgow and Manchester until 9th June, so keep your eyes peeled and get tweeting or tapping! We'll be revealing the location of a taxi in each city over the next few days, so keep an eye on Robbie's Twitter page for clues as to their whereabouts...
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering this Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Prize Draw on the www.twitter.com/SamsungMobileUK website form part of these terms and conditions.
1. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. This Prize Draw is open to GB residents aged 18 or over only.
3. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Prize Draw are not eligible to enter.
(a) The Main Prize is a pair of tickets to Robbie Williams’ Take the Crown concert at the Manchester Etihad Stadium on 21 June 2013 and an opportunity for the winner and their friend to meet Robbie Williams (the “Main Prize”). There is one Main Prize to be won. The Main Prize includes travel from the winner’s home address (which must be a British mainland address) to the Manchester Etihad Stadium for the concert and back to the winner’s home address after the concert only. The Main Prize does not include accommodation, meals or other costs.
(b) There are 30 runners up prizes to be won, each runners up prize is a pair of tickets to see Robbie Williams Take the Crown UK tour (the “Runners Up Prize”). The Robbie Williams tour is on at various UK venues between 18 June 2013 and 5 July 2013 and the Promoter has a pool of tickets for this Prize Draw, as set out in the table displayed under paragraph 35 below. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate winners’ preferred venue locations. However, the tickets remaining at the time of a winner’s selection may mean this is not possible and the tickets allocated shall ultimately be at the discretion of the Promoter. Each winner of a Prize must make their own way to the relevant venue. The Prize is a pair of tickets only and does not include travel, accommodation, meals or other costs.
Together the Main Prize and the Runners Up Prize are the “Prizes”.
5. The Prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
Prize Draw Period
6. The Prize Draw is open from 14 May 2013 until 23.59 (UK Time) on 9 June 2013 (“the Prize Draw Period”).
7. To enter the Prize Draw, participants must take a photograph of one of the Samsung and Robbie Williams branded taxi cabs driving around Glasgow, Manchester and London during the Prize Draw Period, and tweet the picture on Twitter followed by the hashtag #SamsungRobbie before the end of the Prize Draw Period (the “Entry”).
8. Any text, videos, images or any other content (the “Content”) which are submitted by the participant must adhere strictly to the following content guidelines (the “Content Guidelines”) for the Prize Draw:
a. The Content must be the participant’s own original creation.
b. The Content must be in the English Language.
c. The Content must not infringe any third party intellectual property.
d. The Content must not infringe the rights of, or be defamatory or libelous about, any person.
e. The Content must not display the image or likeness of any person or any information about any person unless the participant has obtained that person’s permission.
f. The Content must not display any images or videos, and must not contain any background music, which are not the participant’s own original creation.
g. The Content must be suitable for a person of any age to view and must fully comply with the law and all regulations.
h. The Content must not contain or display any words, images or sounds which are considered, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, to be offensive, sexually explicit, rude, disparaging or otherwise inappropriate.
9. FOR SAFETY REASONS it is important that participants do not include or reveal any personal information (e.g. name, contact details, etc) in any Content. 10. Entries containing any Content that does not comply with the Content Guidelines will not be entered into the Prize Draw and the associated submission will be deemed invalid.
11. Entries that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Entries.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Prize Draw.
13. Participants may only enter the Prize Draw once. If multiple entries are received from the same participant, the Promoter reserves the right to take steps to remove the participant's entries (or just the duplicate entries) from the Prize Draw.
14. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
15. Entries must be made by the participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
16. Fully completed entries must be sent to be received no later than 23.59 (UK Time) on 9 June 2013. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for entry.
17. The winner of the Main Prize will be the first Entry selected at random from all Entries received by the Promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions at the end of the Prize Draw Period.
18. The winner of each of the Runners Up Prizes will be the next thirty Entries selected at random from all Entries received by the Promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions following selection of the Main Prize Winner.
19. The winners of the Prizes will be notified by way of a private twitter message. The winners will have three days from the date the notification was sent to claim their Prize by sending a reply to the twitter account from which the notification from the Promoter was received.
20. In the event that a winner or substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize in the time required, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, which shall be the next Entry selected at random.
21. The winners will be announced on or around 11 June 2013.
22. Details of the winners will be published on www.twitter.com/samsungmobileuk.
Privacy and Data Protection
23. By entering the Prize Draw, participants agree and consent to the Promoter and any of its affiliates using the Content submitted for any purpose. If the Content shows the participant’s face and/or likeness, the participant hereby consents to such face and likeness, together with the participant’s full name, and any other personal information revealed in the image or video, being made publicly available.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Prize Draw consents to such participation.
26. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Prize Draw, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Prize Draw or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter
27. The Promoter may publish on any of its websites or any social networking website any and all Content received by it in connection with this Prize Draw at any time and for any reason.
28. All participants hereby provide a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable licence to the Promoter to use the Content submitted for any purpose, including without limitation for advertising the Promoter’s products. The participant hereby waives all moral rights they have in the Content submitted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
29. Each participant warrants that they are the person who created the Content submitted to this Prize Draw and that all Content adheres to the Content Guidelines. The participant shall indemnify the Promoter and hold it harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, claims, actions and demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from any breach of warranty set out in this clause.
Special terms for the winner of the Prize
30. By accepting a Prize, the winner:
a. agrees to take part in media interviews including but not limited to magazine, television and radio interviews;
b. agrees to be photographed by the Promoter for the purposes of promoting the Prize Draw and the Promoter’s products;
c. agrees to participate in the Promoter’s other marketing and promotional activities; and
d. assigns to the Promoter free of charge and waives all moral rights in all intellectual property (including without limitation the copyright) in the Entry, the Content, and any other information, data, or document(s) provided by the winner to the Promoter in the course of entering the Prize Draw, claiming the Prize, or otherwise provided to the Promoter. The winner agrees to take any further action (including, without limitation, the execution of documents) reasonably requested by the Promoter to give effect to, perfect or confirm the Promoter’s ownership of such intellectual property.
31. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Prize Draw whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
32. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw.
33. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Prize Draw.
34. By entering the Prize Draw, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
35. This Prize Draw is governed by English law. DATE CITY VENUE NUMBER Of TICKETS 18 June Manchester Etihad Stadium 3 pairs 19 June Manchester Etihad Stadium 3 pairs 21 June Manchester Etihad Stadium 3 pairs 22 June Manchester Etihad Stadium 3 pairs 25 June Glasgow Hampden Park 3 pairs 26 June Glasgow Hampden Park 3 pairs 29 June London Wembley 3 pairs 30 June London Wembley 3 pairs 2 July London Wembley 3 pairs 5 July London Wembley 3 pairs